48 Hour Front Office Administration Training
Day and Evening Classes Available
Learn How To Maximize Production of Dental Practices
Learn Enhanced Insurance Procedure Training
Learn superior customer service techniques
Ask Us A Question
Upcoming Class Dates
Winter Session 1
DECEMBER 12/3-12/7 & 12/10-13, 2018
EVENINGS: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
REQUEST ENROLLMENT, SESSION 1
Winter Session 2
FEBRUARY 11-14, 2019
FEBRUARY 18-19, 2019
DAY: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
REQUEST ENROLLMENT, SESSION 2
Additional classes may be held due to increased demand for program. Email Denise for more info…
What You Will Achieve Taking This Course?
Customer Service Training
- Learn Basic Marketing Needs and Goals Of A Dental Office. Utilize Marketing Knowledge That Will Help Benefit A Dental Practice.
- Enhanced Customer Service Training And Role Playing – Utilizing Proven Techniques That Provide Better Outcomes For Patients And The Dental Practice.
- Training In Proper Dental Terminology And Language That Helps Build Trust With Patients And Aligns With The Dental Practice Speciality.
Dental Practice Operations
- Learn Efficient Billing, Collections, and Documentation Processes to Ensure Dental Practice Operates More Effectively With Bottom Line Best Practice Results.
- Proper Dental Office Scheduling That Will Maximize New Client Flow And Increase Production.
- Learn How To Create And Present a Treatment Plan Along With a Financial Plan For Treatment In Which The Dental Office and Patient Both Benefit.
- Training On How To Work An Effective Recare System.
- Learn Insurance Fundamentals – How To Acquire A Benefit Breakdown, Properly Enter & File Patient Insurance Information into Dental Practice Software.
- Understand An Explanation Of Benefits (EOB) That Help You Accurately Calculate And Explain Co-Payment To A Patient.